3436 Virginia Street
Chicago, IL 60631
Job Objective To further improve my skills as an Operations Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in evaluating and managing production schedules
- Huge knowledge of principles of supervision, organization and administration
- Deep knowledge of current literature and principles of supervision
- Familiarity with service vicinity and U.S. federal financial regulations
- Good understanding of government contracting, budget, cost, logistics
- Ability to conduct long range planning and forecasting
- Ability to provide leadership and establish working relationships
- Superior communication skills
BAE Systems, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Administered operating procedures and processes.
- Suggested methods that improvised departmental efficiency.
- Established processes that streamlined interdepartmental communication process.
- Evaluated operational activities and executed duties of Retirement Services Specialist.
- Coordinated in meetings and imparted assistance with complex issues.
Zions Bancorporation, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Handled daily activities of branch and branch staff.
- Managed teller transactions and introduced New Accounts.
- Administered quality and audit controls.
- Imparted guidance to branch staff.
- Carried out regular staff meetings and performance evaluations.
- Assured completion of daily processes and aided Lending staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Portland State University, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated