2604 Trymore Road
Ellendale, MN 56026
Job Objective Seeking a Policy Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in humanitarian organization
- Solid operational knowledge of organizations working for refugees and displaced people
- Outstanding knowledge of formulating and implementing policies and policies relevant to NGOs.
- Highly skilled in analyzing and conceptualizing changing policy environment
- Excellent ability to understand current humanitarian issues and debates
- Outstanding ability to contribute to organizations’ mission and strategic directions
Director of National Intelligence, Ellendale, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Identified strategies to develop policies and procedures relevant to organizations in international setting.
- Formulated relevant policies and strategies for the organization to work internationally
- Identified advocacy themes and strategies to support liaising activities.
- Monitored international conventions and similar movements to formulate policy.
- Studied activities policy and initiatives of international organizations in formulating new policies.
- Interacted with international organizations to understand current trends.
ACT Health, Ellendale, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and implemented organization’s policy based on current trend in the sector
- Assisted the organization to review existing policies.
- Analyzed political and ground realities to formulate and implement organization’s policies.
- Developed strategies to lobby and influence hostile parties to settle human rights issues. Conducted researches to tackle more complex human rights and refugee problems.
- Developed policies and strategies to assist staff members to carry out advocacy work
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
Master’s Degree in Public Policy
Peirce College, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated