3921 Goodwin Avenue
Job Objective Seeking a Prison Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including assertiveness and self-motivation
- Amazing ability to establish good working relationships, gain trust and act fairly in disputes
- Outstanding ability to work in a structured environment where rules and discipline apply
- Uncommon ability to stay calm, assess a situation, and cope with pressure
Federal Prison System,Waitsburg, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed security checks and search procedures.
- Supervised prisoners and maintained proper order in the prison.
- Escorted prisoners and assisted in prisoner reviews.
- Employed authorized physical control and restrained procedures.
- Promoted anti-bullying and suicide prevention policies.
- Conducted rehabilitation programs and workshops.
- Assessed and advised prisoners.
State Prison, Waitsburg, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured inmates security.
- Assessed the prisoners and conducted security checks and search procedures.
- Supervised the prisoners and maintained order.
- Prepared inmates for release through rehabilitation programs.
- Supported vulnerable prisoners.
- Prepared reports on prisoners.
- Trained staff and supervised a section of prison.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Russell Sage College, Troy, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated