429 Farland Avenue
Job Objective Highly motivated Regulatory Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in regional planning, land use planning, environmental planning and regulatory work
- Sound knowledge of general legal and office procedures
- Huge knowledge of laws regarding open meetings and public records
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to follow general instructions, and to participate as a member of a team
Barnstable County,Smiley, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Advised regarding legal matters.
- Developed and maintained regulatory calendar for the regulatory program.
- Assisted the public and Commission staff with requirements of the regulatory process.
- Trained Commission staff in regulatory planning procedures.
Neon Laboratories Ltd., Smiley, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared, Checked & Compiled dossier for various countries.
- Prepared reports, letters on the status of reviews and the regulatory process.
- Attended public meetings and hearings on reviews of developments.
- Presented depositions and testifies in court on projects in litigation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Northwood University, West Palm Beach, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated