1221 Clifford Street
Job Objective School Police Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of law enforcement procedures
- Huge knowledge of emergency equipment, silent alarm monitors, burglary alarm equipment and motor vehicles
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to maintain crowd control
- Outstanding ability to maintain security of confidential materials
- Amazing ability to recognize and report hazards and to apply safe work methods
School Police Officer
Hazleton Area School District,Oakland, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Investigated incidents related to burglary, theft, arson, criminal mischief, vandalism and assault and prepared reports.
- Interviewed suspects, made arrests, and issued citations and juvenile petitions.
- Handled bomb threats and investigated to determine the cause and takes the appropriate action.
- Testified in court and administrative hearings.
- Conducted and coordinated the investigations of incidents related to criminal activity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated