1523 Ethels Lane
Fort Myers, FL33912
Job Objective Career minded Transit Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of state penal codes, safety regulations, and procedure manuals
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary customer service techniques
- Excellent Freight Forwarding knowledge and Customs requirements
- Good interactive and interpersonal skills
- Amazing ability to avoid conflicts and proven experience in conflict resolution
- Remarkable ability to operate radio communication equipment
Adexen,Fort Myers, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured clearing of the freight.
- Checked all incoming materials, equipment and associated certification, ensured conformance with requirements.
- Recorded, reported and investigated incidents and implemented corrective action accordingly.
- Maintained and updated material database system.
- Resolved administrative problems.
- Prepared key performance indicators for review and report.
Hampton Roads Transit, Fort Myers, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed regular ticket inspections.
- Prepared daily reports and compiled court briefs and statements of evidence.
- Reported on the effectiveness of train and bus interchanges.
- Assisted with the coordination of connecting services with local bus operators.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Clarke College, Dubuque, IA