4439 Happy Hollow Road
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Zoning Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in field inspection of construction techniques and materials
- Remarkable experience in municipal land planning and subdivision
- Proficient in drafting techniques including the use of GIS software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Amazing ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, maps, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Remarkable ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
August 2005 – Present
- Reviewed all Zoning Use Permits issued by the Planning & Zoning Department.
- Handled zoning and nuisance complaints.
- Performed field inspections with occasional assistance from the Zoning Technician for issuance of Compliance Certificates.
- Supervised the design and maintenance of permit records and database, and other periodic reports and handouts.
CH2M HILL, Wilmington, NC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reviewed site plans submitted by property owners.
- Managed department employees and interviewed prospective employees.
- Conducted employee performance reviews.
- Advised elected municipal officials on proposed ordinances and amendments to existing ordinances.
- Provided staff support to the zoning board of appeals.
- Maintained complete, accurate, and well organized records of zoning orders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN
Master’s Degree in Environmental Management
Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA