6432 W Bethany Home Rd
Kenai, AK 99611
Job Objective To obtain a CNC Machine Operator position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge, gain more responsibilities and experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding technical personnel with accomplished experience in setting up, proving-out and operating CNC machines
- Sound experience in operating computer numerically controlled production machines
- Excellent ability to read, follow and develop operating instructions and procedures
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Remarkable ability to read blueprints and drawings; and the use inspection and measuring instruments
- Outstanding ability to trouble shoot complex systems
- Amazing ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
CNC Machine Operator, May 2004 – Present
Skill Force, Kenai, AK
- Operated CNC machines and loaded and unloaded parts, minor machine offsets, minor tool changes, debarred, measured and documented quality records.
- Set controls and regulated speed, feed, coolant flow and angle of cut.
- Identified machine malfunctions and resolved them.
- Compared numerical displays with process sheet data to verify dimensional adjustments.
- Manipulated dials, switches override program and correct machine performance
- Ensured specifications compliance of first run piece and spot check succeeding pieces.
- Verified machines settings and programmed control data for accuracy.
CNC Machine Operator, March 2002– April 2004
V&L Tool, Inc., Kenai, AK
- Ensured dimensions of finished work pieces is in conformance to specifications.
- Removed and replaced dull cutting tools.
- Handled machine malfunctions by adjusting machine controls.
- Updated cutting programs for problems encountered during operation.
- Calculated machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
- Inserted control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
Diploma in CNC Machine Operator, Howard Payne University, Texas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated