1365 Debaillon Plantation Rd
Catonsville, MD 21228
Job Objective Seeking a position as Coach Operator where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in transport industry
- Excellent knowledge of traffic laws, rules, and regulations
- Proficient in the English language, both verbally and written
- Ability to obtain CDL permit (Class B, P2 Endorsement)
- Amazing ability to sit for long periods of time
- Remarkable ability to work independently and in team environment.
Coach Operator, May 2004 – Present
Regional Transportation Commission, Catonsville, MD
- Operated various coaches which included 40 and 60-foot coaches and ACE coaches
- Provided highest quality of customer service.
- Followed all emergency procedures.
- Operated 2-way radio communications with dispatch.
- Operated all types of Long Beach Transit vehicles and equipment to transport passengers over specified routes.
- Performed pre-trip vehicle inspections before the coach leaves the yard.
Coach Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Veolia Transportation, Catonsville, MD
- Operated passenger coach over specified or demand response routes on an assigned shift.
- Pre-inspected coach to detect and report safety or maintenance problems.
- Installed and checked fare box and observed time schedules along assigned route.
- Ensured proper fare receipt while picking and discharging passengers at scheduled stops.
- Handled passenger inquiries and furnished accurate information, reported mechanical defects, accidents, road hazards, personal and passenger injuries to supervisors.
- Operated two-way radio, maintain coach cleanliness and observe safe operating practices at all times.
High School Diploma, Anahuac High School, Anahuac, TX