2203 W Dogwood St
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective Seeking a Concrete Pump Operator position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in DOT and CDL regulations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Remarkable ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail
- Ability to work various times during day, night or weekend hours, at various locations
- Ability to follow direction and work effectively in a team environment
Concrete Pump Operator, May 2004 – Present
Rain Corporation, Buckeye, AZ
- Operated equipment to pump concrete and produced concrete materials.
- Positioned hose and temporary pipeline and snaps couplings together.
- Operated machine to transport concrete.
- Monitored equipment and adjusted controls to start and operate pump
- Started pump and turned valves to regulate hydraulic pressure and flow of materials through hose.
- Monitored equipment and adjusted controls to start and operate pump.
High School Diploma, Virginia Union University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated