233 W Buchanan Rd
Antioch, CA 94509
Job Objective Seeking a Control Operator position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in operating Broadcast equipment
- Excellent knowledge of video and audio signals
- Good working knowledge of computers and software systems
- Outstanding ability to read and understand technical operations manuals
- Remarkable ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Ability to work within the team concept
- Ability to analyze, adjust, and perform minor repairs on equipment
- Ability to complete task hazard awareness and mitigation
Control Operator, May 2004 – Present
Ascent Media Network Services, Antioch, CA
- Operated facility Broadcast and Transmission equipment and systems.
- Monitored of on-air networks and signals.
- Operated and monitored mainframe and mid-range computer.
- Resolved error lights and messages, and faulty output.
- Made procedural and operational corrections.
- Resolved console control panel errors.
- Provided recommendations on company technology purchases.
Control Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Fox Entertainment Group, Antioch, CA
- Monitored, controlled and directed the safe, stable and reliable operation of substation and transmission facilities in the company’s electrical power system while complying with the standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensured proper maintenance of records for regulatory requirements.
- Recommended suggestions to improve regional system reliability.
- Coordinated and analyzed transmission facility outage requests.
- Controlled and directed outage restoration efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic & communications engineering, Lenoir-Rhyne University, North Carolina, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated