2378 County Road 105
Centre, AL 35960
Job Objective Seeking a position as Crane Operator where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding working experience in a construction, warehouse and industrial environment
- Good knowledge of mechanics and electronics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding ability to safely and efficiently operate bulk moving equipment in tight, cramped spaces and in, around and above other workers
- Amazing ability to deal with evolving operating conditions with few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervision, work effectively and cooperatively with other people
- Ability to analyze, adjust, and perform minor repairs on equipment
- Ability to uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools
Crane Operator, May 2004 – Present
Procter & Gamble, Centre, AL
- Ensured speed and direction of crane and hoist movement is in compliance with given instructions.
- Identified crane defective parts and malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and repaired the crane for identified malfunctions and defects.
- Ensured complete paperwork for job tickets and service quality summaries.
- Completed all of the Weatherford and Industry Safety Training.
Crane Operator, March 2002– April 2004
URS Corporation, Centre, AL
- Operated Friction & Hydraulic cranes, and large industrial tractors to transport material.
- Excavated, loaded and moved dirt, gravel and other materials.
- Interpreted grade and slope stakes and simple plans.
- Greased, adjusted and made emergency repairs to equipment.
- Inspected all cranes in the district annually for defective parts and malfunctions.
High School Diploma, Clay County High School, Clay, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated