2902 E Division St
Corning, AR 72422
Job Objective To obtain a Data Entry Operator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in data entry (alpha and numeric)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word Excel Access and Outlook), 10-key and alphanumeric typing
- In-depth knowledge of entering data fields into computers in Windows
- Posses typing Speed 15-20 words per minute
- Remarkable skill in coding information into proper form for entry
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong clerical and administrative skills
- Ability to process high volume of data on-line accurately
- Profound ability to work independently
Data Entry Operator, May 2004 â€“ Present
Helpmates Staffing Services, Corning, AR
- Edited, processed data entry and distribution of raw source documents.
- Collected, assorted and verified accuracy of data provided.
- Filled machine with input and output media as required.
- Audited input and output data for accuracy and recommended corrective action.
- Routed data to appropriate staff for follow up and additional review.
Data Entry Operator, March 2002â€“ April 2004
Premier Research Group, Corning, AR
- Ensured entered data accuracy by comparing with basis documents and identified errors.
- Assisted with purchasing and oversight of office equipment and supplies.
- Performed modifications, edits and deletions to the database based on authorized and approved documents.
- Identified problematic data during the entry and comparison process.
- Performed testing of data entry screens for database limits and review of data entry guidelines as requested.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, John F. Kennedy University, California, CA
1271 Fantages Way
Steep Falls, ME 4085
Job Objective Seeking a Data Entry Operator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Internet Usage
- Familiarity with 10-key and alphanumeric typing (50WPM)
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate accuracy with particular attention to detail
- Wide knowledge of entering data fields into computers in Windows
- Ability to analyze data for inconsistencies
- Ability to Review error messages and makes corrections during data entry
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
Data Entry Operator
Bank of America Corporation, Steep Falls, ME
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Entered and verified alphanumeric data from a various sources, paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database.
- Resolved problems related to correct data entry procedures.
- Coded, searched, extracted and interpreted information to determine correct input procedure.
- Transcribed, entered and verified various alphanumeric data onto an on-line, batch mode and personal computer system.
- Maintained files, records and chronologies of entry activities, some moderately complex in nature.
- Produced output on magnetic tape, diskettes and other media.
- Supervised less experienced data entry operators.
High School Diploma
Dover High School, Dover, DE