1365 Debaillon Plantation Rd
Catonsville, MD 21228
Job Objective To obtain a Dynamic Positioning Operator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a Dynamic Positioning Operator
- Profound knowledge of industrial marine environment
- Proficient with Cegelec and Natronics DP systems
- In-depth understanding of all technical calculations
- Skilled in computer sufficient to operate and maintain dynamic positioning control
- Immense ability to coordinate rig position with departments to ensure desired position is maintained
Dynamic Positioning Operator, May 2004 – Present
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc, Catonsville, MD
- Operated DP system and adjusted riser pipeline angle.
- Verified that Dynamic Positioning (DP) instruments are calibrated in accordance with the calibration instructions.
- Installed set stricture for the DP system and ensured accuracy of system data.
- Maintained DP equipment and ensured proper functioning of the system.
- Assisted in processing ballast control system.
- Maintained the rig in a stable condition and at the correct draft and trim.
Dynamic Positioning Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Noble Drilling Services Inc., Catonsville, MD
- Monitored the functioning of Dynamic Positioning System.
- Operated DP controls and maintained desired unit location.
- Ensured testing and reparation of DP system between well locations.
- Maintained, resolved and performed routine repairs to the DP system and electronic equipment.
- Prepared and initiate maintenance requirements for the DP system.
- Ensured availability of spare parts to repair DP system.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, Cardinal Stritch University, Wisconsin, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated