21012 Falling Oaks Rd
Redding, CA 96002
Job Objective Seeking an International Heavy Equipment Operator position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience working with dozers, tractors and hydraulic excavators
- Profound knowledge of Heavy Equipment operation – dozers, tractors, excavators, and industrial forklifts
- Good understanding of proper operation for gauges and their proper operating ranges
- Ability to push & pull levers and pedals for extended period of time
- Thorough knowledge of handling high sight crane
- Excellent Pipe Fitting and Mechanic Skills
- Strong Pump Piping and Generator Operational Skills
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Good attitude with the ability to learn and follow directions
- Posses valid driver’s license with clean driving record and willingness to travel
International Heavy Equipment Operator, May 2004 – Present
CACI International Inc., Redding, CA
- Operated cranes heavy loaders, bulldozers and other heavy equipment.
- Examined condition of equipment and ensured safety and security of cargo.
- Checked tires, lights, brakes and cold storage of vehicle.
- Transferred cargo on international routes if permissible.
- Entered complete cargo information details in log book and on-board computer.
- Supervised loading and unloading of cargo.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ