3851 Caynor Circle
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Seeking Apprentice Painter job where I can utilize my skills and experience to give excellent results.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in painting automotives and decorating body work
- Huge knowledge of design associate machines and tools
- Deep knowledge of mathematical principles in application
- Familiarity with Industrial Painting tools, power tools and layout tools
- Immense ability to operate as per manual transmission
- Exceptional ability to evaluate all necessary documentation
- Ability to establish tools and equipments
- Ability to interpret safety regulations in painting process
- Proficient with industrial painting tools
- Solid understanding of basic touch up and repair functions
Timken Inc., Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Maintained optimal levels of hygiene for all painting work.
- Managed all painting tools and equipments for seniors.
- Provided assistance to staff members for various automotive painting activities.
- Ensured compliance to all laws and regulations for any hazardous materials.
- Administered appropriate safety equipments when working.
- Analyzed organization objectives and ensure achievement.
- Performed surface paintings according to blueprint specifications.
- Inspected vehicles prior to painting to ensure compliance to standards.
Superior Industries, LLC, Rochelle Park, NJ
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Installed basic drywall taping for texture techniques.
- Assisted to perform all wallpaper hanging on finished products.
- Coordinated with engineers and painters for painting activities.
- Performed jobs in adverse weather conditions.
- Maintained all painting associated equipments and tools.
- Assisted painters with various kinds of application.
Associate Degree in Painting
Kapiolani Community College, Honolulu, HI