2893 Argonne Street
Newark, DE 19711
Job Objective To obtain Commercial Painter position where I can display my skills and contribute to the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in painting commercially and performing touch up
- Deep knowledge of MSDS recommendations and requirements
- Huge knowledge of hand and power tools
- Wide knowledge of standardized commercial painting application methods
- Immense ability to complete projects within timeframe
- Profound ability to perform quality inspections
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with team members
- Ability to work as per OSHA and company guidelines
- Familiarity with standardized equipment operating methods
Ace Coporation, Newark, DE
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained all company equipment and ensure safety.
- Administered activities as per company policies and procedures in handbook.
- Monitored commercial activities and ensure optimal quality.
- Provided training to subordinates on commercial painting projects.
- Managed organization jobsite and assist in relocation of materials.
- Assisted to prepare surface for painting with sand paper and wire bushing.
- Ensured safety of all equipments for commercial painting.
- Performed remodeling to new constructions and multi stories.
Oshkosh Corporation, Newark, DE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted to remove mildew from windows before remodeling.
- Performed all remodeling with help of scaffolding.
- Ensured efficient base for performing painting job by applying tape.
- Maintained door frames and windows through masking tape.
- Coordinated with clients to select appropriate premix for paints.
- Facilitated repair of drywalls for commercial painting activities.
- Interpreted instructions orders from supervisors accurately.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animation
Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY