535 Holt Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
Job Objective Seeking Lead Painter job where I can utilize my skills and experience to give excellent results.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering painting activities
- Deep knowledge of repainting surfaces and finishing work
- Huge knowledge of application codes and standards
- Exceptional ability to maintain records of work orders
- Outstanding ability to interpret trade safety standards
- Ability to maintain clean tools and equipment’s
- Ability to handle safety procedures and scaffolding
- Ability to repair and maintenance of painting assignments
- Ability to prepare a variety of surfaces for painting
- Familiarity with journey level painting
CyberTec, Inc, West Palm Beach, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised erection of scaffolding and ladders.
- Maintained various tools and equipment’s and perform repair.
- Assisted to staff members with various painting jobs.
- Provided training to subordinates and evaluate activities.
- Ensured compliance to all safety policies and procedures.
- Monitored inventory for all paint products and equipment’s.
- Performed repairs to sandblasters and spray guns.
- Reviewed work area and assist to resolve issues efficiently.
Tyonek Native Corporation, West Palm Beach, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Inspected working of painters and transfer within timeframe.
- Developed work schedule and monitor equipment unsafe.
- Maintained material records and prepared reports.
- Analyzedenvironmental hazards for public health as per regulations.
- Installed appropriate application of all materials.
- Organized painting projects for transition of facilities.
- Reviewed blueprints and drawings to resolve issues.
- Performed routine maintenance on equipment’s and recorded results.
Associate Degree in Fine Arts
Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids, MN
Sample Painter Resume
250 Tassett Court
New York, 10901
Objective Seeking the position of lead painter.
- Ability to maintain facilities in safe and efficient condition.
- Wide knowledge of color combinations.
- Experience in exterior painting, staining, refinishing and on site custom color matching.
- Sound knowledge of sheet-rocking, taping, texturing, decorating and power-washing.
- Quick learner with a terrific work ethic.
- Painter, 2008 to Present
- Pahlmeyer, LLC, NY
Prepared paints, materials, and safety equipment.
Applied varnish and shellac to tables, floors and furniture.
Led and trained new students and trainees.
Inspected work site to calculate the material required and timelines.
Maintained a clean and safe work area.
Painter Intern, 2007 to 2008
Pall Corporation, NY
Refinished dry walls, furniture and fixtures.
Cleaned painting equipment like lines, guns, hooks on paint line.
Painted sealers, and solvents to exterior and interior building surfaces.
OEM Refinish Painter Certification, Boston, 2007
High School Diploma, 2005