4335 Broaddus Avenue
Madisonville, KY 42431
Job Objective To obtain a Campus Pastor position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in coordinating with small group for Bible study
- Thorough knowledge of providing life coaching and counselling
- Outstanding knowledge of coordinating with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to develop and implement various projects and events for the campus
- Ability to utilize technology creatively and effectively
- Solid understanding of performing work in various satellite churches
Cypress Wesleyan Church, Madisonville, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted guests coming to the campus and provided a guided tour of the area.
- Planned and implemented community wide events on various churches.
- Coordinated with different team and measured the effectiveness of the programs.
- Scheduled and participated in staff and other meetings as per requirement.
- Assisted to set up and operate in differentenvironment on Sunday morning.
- Prepared and implemented curriculum for Sunday morning programs.
NewPointe Community Church, Madisonville, KY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised various aspects of the ministry and ensured effective functioning.
- Implementeddifferentstrategies within local campus and measured itseffectiveness.
- Developed and provided training and assistance to staff members.
- Prepared and managed budget for campus in coordination with executive director and elder.
- Designed recruitment strategies for ministry of leaders as well as the team.
- Ensured completion of various pastoral functions such as weddings, funerals and baptisms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Literature
The Master’s College, Santa Clarita, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated