3599 Sherwood Circle
Lafayette, LA 70501
Job Objective Career-minded Church Pastor in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing service to preaching staff members
- Thorough knowledge of doctrine and agreement for Church
- Exceptional knowledge of various lifestyle choices and words
- Ability to get ordained from the Christian reformed church
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Solid understanding of performing work as full time minister
Miller Avenue United Church of Christ, Akron, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Provided assistance to recruit and train team of adult members for youth ministry.
- Maintained and ensured efficient functioning of Church staff in normal operations.
- Provided counselling to individuals in crisis and for pre martial issues.
- Supervised and coordinated with members for prayer gatherings and provided appropriate counselling.
- Scheduled and planned activities to support board members in various activities.
- Managed and implemented strategies across the congregation through disciplines.
Cornerstone Church, Lafayette, LA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and efficient preaching schedule and delegated appropriate guest speakers.
- Provided education and assistance to church members and selected appropriate clergy.
- Coordinated with church council and recommended for position for minister.
- Designed continuing education programs for pastor and staff members.
- Developed and gained approval for written job descriptions in coordination with senior pastor.
- Supervised various youth events and provided assistance to adult programs build up
Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Education
Northwestern College, Orange City, IA