2020 Tetrick Road
Tampa, FL 33610
Job Objective Seeking an International Pastor position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in developing a team for church
- Thorough knowledge of developing outreach programs
- Outstanding knowledge of complex non-profit organizations
- Ability to maintain effective relationship for prayer and worship
- Ability to communicate with church members on regular basis
- Solid understanding of supervising adult volunteer activities
Transformation Ministries International, Tampa, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and maintained a one on one relationship with church leaders.
- Designed appropriate church models, elaborating a wide range of possibility.
- Maintained knowledge of biblical scriptures and its interpretation.
- Planned and organized various activities in accordance with stated constitution.
- Prepared and implemented strategic activities and achieved various objectives.
- Organized weekly workshop and worship services for teaching and preaching.
Boca Glades Baptist Church, Boca Raton, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided support to church mission and developed strategies acoordingly.
- Supervised efficient working of pastors and prepared recruitment strategies.
- Planned and supervised various activities for children for various outreach programs.
- Trained and if required mentored pastors in different countries as well.
- Organized various services on weekly basis and managed preaching load.
- Managed and represented the Church to the government and the national church.
Master’s Degree in Theological Studies
Amberton University, Garland, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated