3058 Chestnut Street
Tampa, FL 33619
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Lutheran Pastor in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring small group ministries for Lutheran Church
- Immense knowledge of developing faith among followers
- Exceptional knowledge of coordinating with staff and public groups
- Ability to write original articles with innovative skills
- Ability to manage sensitive inquiries and provide resolution
- Familiarity of administering various activities within the digital world
St. Luke’s Lutheran Care Center, Tampa, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated various congregation requirements and developed appropriate strategies for programs.
- Supervised efficient working of staff members to achieve various objectives.
- Prepared objective statements on quarterly basis and evaluated various orders.
- Conducted weddings and funerals for Church patrons as per requirement.
- Managed various senior pastor requests and provided appropriate preaching.
- Participated in various board meetings for informational purposes.
St. Pauls Lutheran Church, Tampa, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with worship and music board and planned worship services.
- Supervised various instructions delivered for both children as well as adults.
- Developed and prepared sermons to explain the teaching of the Bible.
- Managed and disbursed funds as per requirement for curriculum and supplies.
- Prepared special presentations and programs for various education trips.
- Provided support to training programs for teachers and helpers within the Church.
Bachelor’s Degree om Communication and Youth Ministry
Florida College, Temple Terrace, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated