3897 Eagle Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Job Objective To acquire the position of a Chief Photographer and undertake challenging assignments that will help me master the art of photography.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of handling and supervision of photography department operations and staff
- In-depth knowledge ofstill photography, digital photography and film development and printing practices
- Operational knowledge of Final Cut Pro software, video editing and playback equipment, and photographic equipments
- Familiarity with journalistic ethics, libel laws and personnel management practices
- Ability to position and photograph still and moving objects under varied conditions, efficiently
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance of all assigned photographic equipments
Shaw Media, Farmington Hills, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Photographed,edited, processed and submitted visual content for multiple platforms.
- Shot live coverage of breaking news stories and live sports coverage.
- Mentored, supervised and managed assigned team of photographers, editors and photojournalists.
- Scheduled, delegated and evaluated work done by assigned staff members.
- Oversaw operation and maintenance of various photographic equipments and editing systems.
- Managed and maintained traditional and digital archive systems of films and photos.
KSL Broadcast Group, Farmington Hills, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Directed, managed and assessed activities and staff of photography department.
- Photographed community events, press conferences, sports events and interviews.
- Edited, retouched and improved still photographs and video for use in print and electronic media.
- Assisted with conversion of old and print photos into digital images.
- Developed, managed and maintained comprehensive photo archive and catalogue system.
- Operated and maintained a variety of photographic equipment, lighting systems and studio equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Strayer University, Alexandria, VA