3742 Khale Street
Georgetown, SC 29440
Job Objective A highly talented Combat Photographer seeking work within your company where I can fully utilize my creative skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of delivering combat photography services to government clients
- Sound knowledge of digital photography techniques and archiving of digital images
- Outstanding knowledge of Joint and Combined CounterIED doctrine, policies and regulations
- Familiarity with Government Networks programs, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe products, and MS Outlook
- Ability to perform effective editing and captioning of combat photographs
- Ability to complete and deliver all photographic assignments, on a timely basis
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc., Georgetown, SC
August 2012 – Present
- Took pictures of individuals, families, ceremonies and small groups, in studio and on location.
- Scanned all print photographs to convert them into digital images.
- Performed editing, manipulation and enhancement of all scanned and digital photos, using specialized computer programs.
- Stored, maintained and transferred digital images, electronically, into the computerized archives.
- Produced, selected and uploaded large number of photographs to agency website, as directed.
- Ordered, procured and maintained all required supplies and equipments for photography section.
Spanx, Inc., Georgetown, SC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Photographed various combat-related occasions, activities and individuals.
- Prepared, compiled and delivered comprehensive report of all completed jobs, on a weekly basis.
- Procured all required departmental supplies, within budget, in an efficient manner.
- Assisted with client appointment scheduling, records management and customer communications.
- Assisted with mentoring, development and management of subordinate photographers and assistants.
- Ensured sanitation and tidiness of workplace and client service area, diligently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated