1176 Bedford Street
Stamford, CT 6901
Job Objective To get a position as Fashion Photographer and to gain further experience in this field by taking up challenging and interesting assignments.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of organizing fashion photo shoots and providing fashion-related photographs
- In-depth knowledge of digital photography techniques, photo editing, color enhancement, contrast correction and digital asset management
- Extensive knowledge of fashion industry practices, photojournalism practices and studio lighting techniques
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Light room and digital camera
- Ability to plan and execute in-studio and outside location shoots, in various weather conditions
- Ability to archive and upload photos to computer and online sites, properly
Urban Outfitters, Inc, Stamford, CT
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, organized and conductedin-studio and on-location fashion photo shoots.
- Identified, selected and set up location required for executing photo shoots.
- Determined and fixed camera angles,lighting systems, set props and merchandize.
- Directed and worked with hairstylist, make-up artist, wardrobe stylist and assistants.
- Took pictures of celebrities, fashion models and fashion merchandise, as assigned.
- Performed editing, color correction, enhancement and delivery of final images, in a timely manner.
Monster, Inc., Stamford, CT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated and executed in-studio and on-location fashion shoots.
- Directed set up, arrangement and clearing up of lighting fixtures, props, and other equipments used for photo shoots.
- Scouted, directed, managed and photographed models for various fashion shoots.
- Secured, maintained and utilized all assigned studio equipments and photographic instruments.
- Performed post-production editing and enhancement of photos, by using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Maintained positive relationships with art directors, fashion stylists, fashion editorsand support staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX