1617 Riverside Drive
Augusta, GA 30901
Job Objective To contribute and excel as a Sports Photographer in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in capturing, editing and producing photos of sportsperson, teams and events
- In-depth knowledge of still and digital photography techniques and principles
- Exceptional knowledge of established broadcast standards, rules and regulations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and digital editing software
- Ability to edit photographic content for use in broadcast and on digital platforms
- Ability to operate ENG video recording and lighting equipment, in a professional manner
Lifetouch Sports, Augusta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Directed, posed and photographed sportspersons and sports teams.
- Attended and took pictures of live sporting events and gamesin action.
- Performed post-production editing of all photos, using Lightroom and Photoshop software.
- Arranged and uploaded all sportspictures online in a gallery format.
- Set up, operated and maintained all photographic equipments, in a proper manner.
- Assisted with sales and dispatch of interesting sports photographs, for revenue generation.
Providence Sports Entertainment, Augusta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended meetings with content producers and show directors regarding creative concept and picture composition.
- Travelled to various places and events to perform sports photography.
- Arranged, scheduled and conducted on-location photo shoots, as assigned.
- Took pictures of sportspersons, sports teams, pre-match activities, live matches and post-match happenings.
- Produced high quality photographs through editing, retouching and other photo processing activities.
- Operated and maintained all photography related equipments and supplies, as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Dalton State College, Dalton, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated