2464 University Drive
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Job Objective Experienced TV News Photographer in search of position where my experience and skills can be used to enhance growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of photographic coverage, editing and visual content production for TV news stories
- Immense knowledge of broadcast news photography and television journalism concepts
- Operational knowledge of photographic equipment, SNG truck and electronic news gathering equipment
- Familiarity with non-linear editing of videos of television news
- Ability to organize, handle and complete all given assignments, in a timely manner
- Ability to interact with reporters and field producer on various TV news assignments
TV News Photographer
KSL Broadcast Group, Hickory Hills, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and developednews stories by discussing with reporters, editors and producers.
- Provided and used live photographic coverage of various news stories in TV broadcasts.
- Shot, edited and produced live video of news stories and events.
- Delivered all required photographic and video content, for daily newscast, on time.
- OperatedENG equipment and satellite truck and covered breaking news stories.
- Utilized and maintained all assigned camera, vehicle and supplies, in a proper manner.
TV News Photographer
Hearst Television Inc., Hickory Hills, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Drove ENG microwave vehicles and travelled with news reporters to different locations.
- Selected, set up and adjusted cameras and related equipments, for news coverage.
- Shot interesting scenes for use in television broadcasts of news stories.
- Performed on-location editing of raw footage and sent them for television broadcasts.
- Created and delivered photographic content for news stories, in a timely manner.
- Obtained, stored and maintained all inventories of photographic supplies, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism
East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated