2871 Austin Avenue
Nicholls, GA 31554
Job Objective Pursuing a position as a TV Photographer in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in live shooting and coverage of TV programs and stories
- Sound knowledge of still photography, video production, non-linear editing of video and captioning of visual content
- Outstanding knowledge of photojournalism concepts and major television networks
- Proficient in using Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, electronic video services, and video editing and playback equipment
- Ability to develop and edit TV video-broadcast, for distribution on multiple platforms
- Ability to drive SNG and satellite trucks to various locations for story coverage
CBS Television Stations, Nicholls, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Collected and utilized allpossible information about given assignmentprior to leaving TV station.
- Drove to different locations and did live shots to accompany stories for TV broadcast.
- Shot and provided live coverage of TV stories and programs, in an accurate manner.
- Edited and produced high quality and highly interesting photographic content.
- Worked underdirection from producers, assignment desk and reporters, through radio and phone contact.
- Developed and maintainedpositive relationships with staff, colleagues, management, and clients.
Serestar Communications, Inc., Nicholls, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended and provided photographic coverage of events, interviews, parties and live performances.
- Shot high quality professional-grade video of assigned events for TV broadcast.
- Edited and provided photos and video content of TV series,segments, news-stories and documentaries.
- Handled and completed all given assignments, in a timely manner.
- Prepared and uploadedvideos and photosto websites, on a daily basis.
- Worked with reporters and producers to collect and use facts and content in TV programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting
Young Harris College, Young Harris, GA