830 Pooz Street
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Experienced Wedding Photographer in search of position where my experience and skills can be used to enhance growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in on-location photography of engagements, rehearsals and wedding ceremonies
- In-depth knowledge of digital and studio photography techniques, trends and technology
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photo shop, Light room, Illustrator and In Design software
- Familiarity with uploading and archiving of photographs on computer and web
- Ability to conduct photo shoots in studio setting and outside locations
- Ability to operate and control flash-enabled photographic equipment, efficiently
Glamour Me Studio Inc., Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Discussed with clients about their photo requirements related to wedding.
- Planned and arranged still-life objects, scenes, props and backgrounds, for on-location photography.
- Shot beautiful picturesof pre-wedding activities, rehearsals, wedding event and newly wed couple.
- Edited, processed and retouched all wedding pictures, using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Sold high quality wedding-related photos in the form of albums and framed prints.
- Stored wedding photographs oncomputers and uploaded them to social media sites.
Hornblower Cruises & Events, Rochelle Park, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended client-meetings to determine their photographic needs and deadline for delivery.
- Conducted on-location photography of wedding eventsand produced bridal portraits.
- Performed photo editing and other post-production activities, to enhance picture quality.
- Maintained wedding photographs archives and client billings records.
- Handled and maintained inventory of all photographic supplies, as required.
- Used a variety of computer software, camera and other photography-related equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated