4115 John Daniel Drive
Manchester, MO 63011
Job Objective An experienced and passionate Building Porter seeking employment in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in housekeeping industry
- Sound knowledge of housekeeping practices
- Familiarity with building structures
- Proficient with customer service operations
- Wide knowledge of building cleaning and carpet cleaning
- Ability to perform carpet cleaning and waxing
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 25-50 pounds
Simpson Property Group, Manchester, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Inspected buildings for any repairs and maintenance problems.
- Maintained hallways and stairwells clean.
- Repaired doors and windows.
- Emptied trash and replaced disposable items.
- Checked rest rooms periodically to ensure cleanliness.
- Cleaned mirrors, sinks and counters.
The Continental Group, Manchester, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained the building clean and safe.
- Inspected elevators, glass doors, offices and work rooms.
- Maintained and stocked janitor closets.
- Assisted in event set-up as requested by Supervisor.
- Provided special assistance to other departments when needed.
High School Diploma
Teton High School, Driggs, ID