1744 Neville Street
Evansville, IN 47710
Job Objective A dedicated Utility Porter seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in general cleaning
- Operational knowledge of cleaning equipment and extraction equipment
- Familiarity with cleaning products
- Extensive knowledge of floor care procedures
- Ability to adhere to company policies
- Ability to handle chemicals as per standard procedures
- Ability to handle emergency situations promptly
Fontainebleau Resorts, Evansville, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained work area neat and organized.
- Maintained safe and secured environment for guests.
- Cleaned elevators, escalators, carpets, doors and windows.
- Emptied trash and disposed them as per company policies.
- Ensured restrooms were maintained clean and fully stocked.
- Addressed guest queries in a friendly manner.
- Adhered to company dress codes and professional standards.
Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Evansville, IN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Loaded used pans and glassware in dishwasher.
- Cleaned refrigerators and other kitchen equipment.
- Loaded and unloaded supply trucks.
- Employed proper cleaning techniques to clean carpets, tiles and wooden floors.
- Operated hand trucks and carts to transport the cleaning equipment to various locations.
- Performed inventory control of cleaning supplies.
- Managed cleaning schedules assigned by Supervisor.
High School Diploma
Manokotak School, Manokotak, AK