2850 Red Maple Drive
El Monte, CA 91731
Job Objective Seeking a Cash Processor position using my years of experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in bankruptcy, loan servicing, lockbox operations and cash handling
- Operational knowledge of mortgage industry operations, terminology and technology practices
- Profound knowledge of cash related financial and management accounting
- Familiarity about cash balancing procedures and policies
- Solid understanding of cash safety rules and processes
- Ability to showcase wise judgment for company assets protection
- Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Ability to study and comprehend company documents namely policy manuals, procedures manuals, safety rules and maintenance instructions
HomeStreet Bank, El Monte, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Obtained and processed every negotiable item for loan payoff and payments in adherence with established policies and procedures.
- Performed regular tasks of printing company checks, reported reconciled checks and dispatched checks.
- Updated department reports, statistical details and logs following applicable procedures.
- Completed routine day closure process and assured preserving security of loan and negotiable items.
- Maintain logs, balance checks and statistical information up to date.
- Performed post payments in adherence with department rules and regulation utilizing Tran Codes.
- Ensured to perform activities within given time deadlines namely balance transactions, bank deposits and consolidations.
EverBank, El Monte, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored performance and work of offshore Default Cash team performance.
- Controlled and provided assistance to department team to follow laid down company standards and procedures.
- Provided feedback on quality and quantity related issues to management.
- Performed as mentor for resolving existing and new problems.
- Recommended changes for new process improvements and general help for business partner operations.
- Provided assistance for formulating, execution and enforcement of applicable rules and regulations.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Central Virginia Community College, Lynchburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated