2872 Freed Drive
Stockton, CA 95202
Job Objective To obtain the Consumer Loan Processor position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in credit union, mortgage and consumer loan processing
- Profound knowledge of rules and regulations of loan processing
- Deep knowledge of credit union and bank lending department
- Familiarity about income evaluation and analysis keeping up with set standards
- Solid understanding of terminology and requirements of government and underwriting agency
- Good understanding of consumer lending and credit policies and procedures
- Proficient in automated system of processing for consumer loan
- Ability to interpret data and recognize as well as solve exceptions
- Ability to perform more than one task simultaneously within deadlines
Consumer Loan Processor
ViewPoint Bank, Stockton, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured to feed details in XP 2 Platform on customer, home equity and VISA loan applications.
- Sent loan applications having complete details to Loan Officer through electronic media.
- Entered information on VISA database platform about VISA Loan documentation as approved and created new VISA accounts.
- Interacted with members to receive, send and coordinate VISA correspondence and documents.
- Monitored documents and papers required for e-signature loans and assured documents returned from members within given timeframe.
- Managed GAP claims along with claims reconciliation given to members every month.
- Collect closed loan documents from Branches and ensure all loan paperwork is received by Lending dept.
- Researched and maintained latest members demographics on Springboard and XP2 platform.
Consumer Loan Processor
U.S. Bank, Stockton, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed loan packages for customers based on guidelines from investor and banks.
- Collected and revised essential documents and information within set deadline.
- Interacted closely with consumer loan clients over email, phone and in person.
- Supported members in offering desired information and responded to queries.
- Provided accurate and complete details in consumer loan applications as well as processed in timely basis.
- Provided member and departmental assistance in every consumer loan process in alliance with Credit Union.
- Managed and maintained discrete aspect of each member’s transaction.
- Ensured approved loans closed with complete essential loan documents for file closure.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Jamestown Community College, Jamestown, NY