4221 Oak Way
Lincoln, NE 68501
Job Objective In search of a challenging position as Data Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in GIS, data entry and processing important data
- Profound knowledge of varied software namely QT Modeler, TerraScan, TerraMatch, POSPAC and DASHmap
- Working knowledge of billing procedure as well as CC&B process
- Proficient in EO processing, LIDAR data processing and NITF wrapping
- Familiarity about database retrieval and storage
- Solid understanding of data processing procedure and steps involved
- Ability to find solutions to customer complaints and problems with available resources
- Ability to make best possible decisions quickly in any given situation
Adventist Medical Center, Lincoln, NE
August 2007 – Present
- Administered and updated complete data processing log.
- Performed quality control on product deliveries and attained data deadlines on bi-weekly basis.
- Refined data processing processes to enhance efficiency.
- Developed and changed data processing methods for customers as needed using available tools.
- Identified, captured and ensured to appropriately prioritize processing activities.
- Created, eliminated and updated user accounts as well as passwords at portal.
- Inspected and solved data processing matters promptly using defined procedures.
Team Industrial Services, Inc., Lincoln, NE
May 2004 – July 2007
- Entered data about patient charges, adjustments, insurance claims and payments.
- Updated and completed invoices for traditional loans following insurer guidelines on timely basis.
- Attained and exceeded every quality and productivity benchmarks.
- Ensured to enhance data entry processes and systems consistently.
- Processed data and mail files to meet client request and USPS standards respectively.
- Processes and implemented quality control of single surveys, multiple-survey merges and 3D land data.
- Conducted parameter testing as well as gain application, noise reduction, velocity analysis and amplitude equalization.
- Engaged in AVO processing utilizing Hampson-Russell Geo-view software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
Illinois State University, Normal, IL