384 Broadway Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37415
Job Objective In search of a challenging position as Food Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in food processing based industry
- Deep knowledge of food quality and safety standards
- Skilled at customer service and interpersonal relations
- Solid understanding of food processing instructions and product labeling
- Proficient in overall management of organization effectually
- Ability to complete assigned activities manually by complete hand movements
- Ability to build professional relations with fellow teammates
The Schwan Food Company, Chattanooga, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared ordered products as per expected quality standards following sanitary conditions effectively and efficiently.
- Unpacked and utilized all raw materials on basis of prepared menu.
- Followed recipe and mixed ingredients complying with given procedure and quantity details.
- Arranged all similar products and packed final goods.
- Informed production supervisor about product quality falling below the standards
- Provided assistance to new assembler processor with training to assure production procedure is in compliance with guidelines and standards
- Ensured to clean and maintain work area as required and support other if needed.
ConAgra Foods, Chattanooga, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed all activities related to food processing operations.
- Prepared food through smoking, steaming and boiling after properly weighing, washing and cutting.
- Used processing task related tanks and other kitchen equipments.
- Arranged product and packed materials after bundling, labeling and sealing.
- Maintained materials inventory informing line leader when stock levels drops down.
- Ensured all food processing equipments and workstation are well cleaned after work in completed.
- Maintained complete understanding of shift wise production schedule and its related work influence
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Northwest Florida State College, Niceville, FL