4252 Pratt Avenue
Kirkland, WA 98034
Job Objective To utilize skills and abilities and obtain full-time employment as Mortgage Loan Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in loan processing, mortgage banking and loan support
- Deep knowledge of real estate transactions, processes and principles
- Operational knowledge of all documentation required for loan processing
- Familiarity about lending regulations followed at state and federal level namely Ecoa, Reg Z and Respa
- Solid understanding of FNMA/FHLMC and industry standard guidelines
- Strong knowledge of private mortgage insurance requirements
- Skilled at operating office equipments and computer applications
- Ability to identify and manage exceptions and omissions appropriately
- Ability to interact effectively in verbal and written medium with Bank officials, customers and outside agencies
- Strong clerical skills, organization and planning skills
Mortgage Loan Processor
C&F Mortgage Corporation, Kirkland, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Verified application file of residential loan to check for accuracy and completeness of application data.
- Ensured all established standards are attained comprising mortgage type, loan amount, borrower’s assets and liabilities.
- Recommended to deny loans failing to keep up to desired standards.
- Interacted with employer and credit bureau to cross check information accuracy.
- Entered information from loan application in customer database.
- Exchanged correspondence with particular companies to acquire property survey, abstract and appraisal.
- Prepared and dispatched approval as well as denial letters to respective applicants.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Hartford Area Mortgage Company, Kirkland, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Created mortgage loan file by revising loan application.
- Attained more information as needed and evaluated asset and income data.
- Verified loan application for correctness, completeness, program adherence and credit worthiness.
- Mailed verification forms to applicants to confirm information given in mortgage loan application.
- Sorted, organized and filed available information in respective documents within easy access.
- Created loan commitments to be sent to customers to formally inform them about their loan approval.
- Replied to inquiries of loan plus underwriting guidelines from attorneys and customers.
Associate Degree in Finance
Calhoun Community College, Decatur, AL