2862 Smith Road
Snellville, GA 30278
Job Objective To apply my skills, education and knowledge to gain employment as an Operations Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in data-entry, reviewing legal documents and balancing ledger accounts
- Working knowledge of rules and regulations practiced in industry associated with general brokerage account operations
- Operational knowledge of collateral review of WF home mortgage and document custody
- Proficient in WinCMSS, emBTRUST and balancing ledge accounts
- Familiarity about mortgage loan documents and other related paperwork
- Solid understanding of FDCPA as well as varied loan products
- Ability to process outgoing and incoming domestic and international calls.
- Ability to make wire payments in foreign currency and also resolve wire transfer related problems
American International Group, Snellville, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Engaged in repairs and review of wire related incoming and outgoing calls.
- Provided excellent customer care service to all internal and external customers.
- Completed wire transfer requests and responded to calls from wire database for investigation, updates and accounts balancing.
- Performed processing of wire transfer data base for domestic and foreign clients.
- Monitored and managed entire process from beginning tile closure.
- Established effective information link between loan operational areas and clients.
- Created, edited, distributed and reviewed specialized and highly complicated documents.
First Interstate Bank, Snellville, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Processed all routine transactions on time basis and assured error free output.
- Provided assistance in co-workers training to develop back up for initial responsibilities.
- Ensured to update all reports on time in workflow systems and contact management.
- Entered important information and details into contact management systems and practices prompt follow-up correspondence.
- Replied to all incoming requests put up across by internal and external customers.
- Ensured departmental service standards are maintained and supported in making apposite loan lending decision
- Provided assistance to respective staff for special research and projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
American Jewish University, Bel Air, CA