72 Wayback Lane
Brentwood, NY 11717
Job Objective To work as Sales Order Processor utilizing skills and education.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in customer service, sales order entry, project coordination and order management
- Working knowledge of worldwide accepted export procedures and shipping processes
- Deep knowledge of attaining sales and assurance for repeat custom
- Familiarity about federal government orders and invoicing procedures in administrative environment
- Skilled at interpersonal relations, computer applications and organizational management
- Ability to take work initiatives and perform proactively in team
- Ability to handle different product matters and offer crucial details to sales department and customers
Sales Order Processor
Vitera Healthcare Solutions, Brentwood, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Received, reviewed and processed orders from sales department.
- Reviewed sales related contracts, agenda and documents for appropriate execution and duly signed.
- Ensured financial documents were protected, discreet, deposited, paid and received apt authorization.
- Updated Salesforce with latest order details to get order approval status.
- Created tasks in Salesforce to remind Sales and Customer Service personnel to proceed with task and notified for fulfillment requirement purchase.
- Logged order in respective system and related activities in database.
- Created and distributed newly assigned task concerned paperwork as needed.
Sales Order Processor
Airgas Inc., Brentwood, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Processed complete information of received sales orders.
- Provided customers with common information and other details if asked.
- Resolved arising queries with respect to sales orders on timely basis.
- Responded to incoming calls from customers and performed routine office activities simultaneously.
- Performed closely with supervisors to put into practice company’s polices, procedures and objectives.
- Reported and explained sales order related matter to Order processing Supervisor.
- Provided assistance to Order Processing Supervisor for trouble free operational flow for order processing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated