94 Mesa Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working Content Producer seeking position with organization that will allow me to utilize my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with the creation and management of content
- Expertise in web services, syndication, databases and SEO
- Deep knowledge of the Java Script, CSS, HTML
- Proficient with XML and PHP
- Operational knowledge of the various blogging software’s
- Ability to design basic flash animations
- Ability to edit and use AP style in writing
- Familiarity with social media sites and the associated tools
Content Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
The Novo Group, Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted in the completion of other projects to contribute to the company’s success.
- Maintained the various control and company policies while working on a project.
- Helped in the execution of email marketing techniques to be delivered to both B2B and the B2C platforms.
- Developed web pages and online content for the market by using the CMS and HTML.
- Coordinated with the product and marketing teams to incorporate their online needs to the web designs.
- Developed campaigns and pages that achieve the desired results.
- Developed and conceptualized the online content such as the graphic and copywriting content, diagrams.
Content Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Healthline, Las Vegas, NV
- Managed and added the content for the websites through the CMS.
- Monitored the key modules and features on the pages.
- Provided original pieces of writing for the headlines and blog postings, maintained the content by copy editing it when required.
- Assisted the team members in planning and developing new content strategies to improve the working.
- Managed the bloggers and blog content that is published on the web.
- Helped in marketing of the content and the associated editorial packages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Writing, Cabrini College, Radnor, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated