2341 Foley Street
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Experienced Field Producer seeking the opportunity to receive a full time position with growing company in which to utilize my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in producing a live television show
- Sound knowledge of television shows
- Ability to shoot the episode within the required deadline
- Ability to research topics and explain information in compelling manner
- Ability to generate new, compelling story ideas and angles
- Ability to manage crews, publicists and on-air talent
- Ability to coordinate with the participants in a reality show
Field Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Media Match, Miami, FL
- Administered the proper coverage of the area when directing in the field.
- Evaluated the various locations, selected casts prior to the shooting.
- Monitored the design plans and construction process to give the house a makeover.
- Ensured that the home owners are happy with the change.
- Coordinated with the designer and contractors and received the products and trade outs.
Field Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Lxtv, Miami, FL
- Administered the entire shoot from organization to the execution of the project.
- Coordinated with the crew, which comprised mostly of three to four members to facilitate work.
- Monitored the work and handled the complex and high profile interviews to meet the deadline.
- Managed the talent pool and the budget of the project.
- Facilitated the work by preparing a shot list and assigning work to the crew.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Saint Norbert College, De Pere, WI