How do you write a Music Producer CV? What are the key qualities that you should highlight and how are you going to present your curriculum vitae in such a way that it will create impact to the readers? Below is an example where significant skills are defined in three sections of the CV- Personal Profile, Skills Profile and Professional Experience. I would like to stress out that a CV should not be lengthy, two pages long is enough. Since employers do not the read ENTIRE CV, it is imperative that you catch their attention outright in the first few lines of your CV. This is the purpose of the Personal Profile Section. At one glance, the employer can readily spot for specific skills and qualifications without reading the whole CV. Let us look at the sample CV of a Music Producer below.
|Ap #627-1761 Sit Avenue, Kettering, Northamptonshire, I64 0KI|
|Tel: – 01950 106998|
Date of Birth: – 22/04/90
Nationality: – British
|I am a Music Producer with over a hundred albums produced globally. I have worked with various A-Talents from all over the world like Singers A, B, C, and D. I have worked on several genre of music like rock ‘n roll, alternative, reggae, love songs, pop, Christian and country music. I have been in this industry for years now and I can say with utmost confidence that 80% of my creations have hit the UK and US billboards. I know all the facets of the music industry from talent selection, musical arrangements, instrumentation, production, artist booking, promotions and advertisements.|
- Admirable experience in playing keyboard and managing all audio post production process
- Sound knowledge of computer systems
- Profound knowledge of music recording software
- Ability to compose new sounds and compositions
- Ability to schedule project activities for music compositions
- Proficient in monitoring project life cycle
|Music Producer|| Latin Touch Entertainment – London||Dec 2012 – Till Date|
- Arranged all instruments to ensure an efficient composition.
- Assisted to adjust the volumes and effects in a radio studio.
- Supervised work of all singers, while making a composition.
- Performed regular search on new talent and evaluated all demo.
- Performed audit on all databases for music notes and composition.
- Documented all production information physically as well as electronically.
|Music Producer||Bauer Media Group – London||Sep 2011 – December 2012|
- Coordinated with team members to develop Xbox movies and TV programs.
- Assisted all studio and team members to initiate Xbox Live dashboard.
- Identified technical issues for team members and assisted in efficient resolution.
- Developed tools for training associates for all sound engineering processes.
- Prepared reports to be presented to the head of production team.
- Edited and mixed voices and music files to produce the appropriate sound.
|BA (Hons) in Music Production|
University of Bradford – Bradford
October 2008 – June 2011
|A-levels: English Language, Music, Theatre Studies|
Epping Forest College – Loughton
September 2006 – June 2008
|GCSEs: English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Drama, Maths|
Tabernacle School – Holland Park
September 2001 – June 2006
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated