4831 Indiana Avenue
Waipahu, HI 96797
Job Objective To secure a Segment Producer position with company that has a stable environment ultimately leading to a full-time, lasting career.
Segment Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
ESPN, Inc., Waipahu, HI
- Produced various shows on television such as segments, live telecasts and documentaries form the conceptualization to the time the show is aired on television.
- Researched new ideas on which shows can be generated.
- Coordinated with the content team of the show to include all the information in the segment.
- Designed the concepts and content for the assigned segments with the help of sports and news knowledge.
- Trained the associate producer to maintain the segments and perform basic edit functions to the show.
- Participated in discussions relating to the next day stories and gave new ideas for the same.
Segment Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
NBC Universal, Waipahu, HI
- Produced and designed live and recorded guest segments for the show.
- Drafted the questions for the anchors and reporters by conducting a prior interview with the guests and then formulating questions to be asked on air.
- Monitored the various sound bytes and required videos to support the segments.
- Coordinated with the other departments to generate graphics to facilitate the show and created the charts for the show.
- Formulated new ideas to be presented in the shows and maintained good relationships with the sources.
- Assisted the senior producers of the network to produce shows and perform assistance work after the show is taped.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in producing studio related complex shows
- Sound knowledge of the sporting event around the world
- Remarkable knowledge of producing live television
- Familiarity with live television production dynamics
- Ability to write and edit the copies to be telecast
- Ability to enterprise, research, and plan stories
- Ability to produce a repertoire of shows from live telecasts to the segment productions
- Proficient in using various equipments in the control room
- Familiarity in using Microsoft Office applications
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Angelina College, Lufkin, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated