588 Pallet Street
New York, NY 10013
Career Objective Experienced Web Content Producer seeking the opportunity to receive a full time position with growing company in which to utilize my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with W3C standards-compliant XHTML 1.0 and CSS-based table-free layouts
- Proficient with Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Good understanding of web analytics and ability to develop ideas to drive web traffic in strategic areas
- Wide knowledge of browser and platform compatibility issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet deadlines
Web Content Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
PDS Tech, Inc., New York, NY
- Assisted in transforming the designs of the websites through the CSS platform.
- Monitored the site quality by ensuring that the site is maintained and all the hyperlinks and broken links in the correct windows.
- Coordinated with the IT team to add enhancements to the website.
- Interfaced with the regional and departmental mangers on the backend of the website.
- Monitored the metrics of the website and the front end coding of the same.
- Managed all the content published on the corporate and the regional websites across the country.
- Trained the team members to work according to the quality of the website and the company policies.
Web Content Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Waterstone Group, New York, NY
- Planned the entire website by designing it, preparing the content of the website and developing any promotional strategies for the same.
- Promoted the website by writing promos and teasers on various social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Monitored the social websites to analyze the trends of the website and updated the online community pages on a regular basis according to the trends.
- Ensured that the content of the website is in coordination with the guidelines and coordinated the live chats among the users.
- Managed the content on the website by feeding the content on the content management systems.
- Coordinated with the various teams for the website project.
Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, Faulkner University, Montgomery, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated