5314 Shimerville Rd
Forest, OH 45843
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Clinical Programmer in a reputation organization.
Clinical Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Simpson Associates, Forest, OH
- Prepared and maintained accurate documentation of clinical database structures, database patterns and data validation specifications.
- Implemented, managed and maintained a global Electronic Data Capture (EDC) solution for clinical studies.
- Managed outside EDC vendors to ensure system compatibility, quality, and standards.
- Interacted with clinical project managers, clinical staff and statisticians to provide support for database activities.
- Provided data exporting, data queries, data review, study protocol/CRF review and new global report generation.
- Assisted effectively with the role which included Definition, Capture and Delivery of Clinical Study Data.
Clinical Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Polo, Forest, OH
- Assisted in validating electronic systems and programs according to existing regulatory necessities.
- Provided Clinical Data Management, Clinical and Statistical Programming, Biostatistics and Clinical Research functions.
- Developed, peer reviewed and maintained database systems and tools to support Global Development activities.
- Reviewed, examined and processed database lock activities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge in software application validation, user acceptance testing and process documentation
- Hands- on experience of leading eCRF builds within a clinical programming organization
- Sound knowledge of clinical trial processes, clinical data management practices and computer programming
- Skilled in analysis, design, specification and programming of computer systems
- Ability to perform programming, debugging, data analysis and system analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently and within a team
Bachelor of Science in Computers and Mathematics, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated