631 E 25th St
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Job Objective Seeking an Ecommerce Programmer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Ecommerce Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Moon Associates, Stroudsburg, PA
- Conducted rapid prototype development for validations and conceptual operations.
- Identified and documented gaps in requirements and worked with appropriate management and process to further clarify and modify requirements.
- Transformed business requirements into highly usable Web applications and user interfaces through successful collaboration with customers.
- Collaborated with teammates to determine scope, required activities level of effort and project work schedule.
Ecommerce Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
HPCL, Stroudsburg, PA
- Estimated software development cost and schedule, interpreted detailed design specifications and requirements.
- Completed design analysis and designed documentation of software applications from requirements.
- Developed and translated detailed design into computer software development tasks.
- Tested, coded and debugged computer software to create the needed product.
- Prepared and created required documentation, including project plans, status reports, test scripts, software program and user documentation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Web sphere commerce products
- Sound knowledge of leading web-based applications through the entire design lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of creating User Interface Wireframes
- Profound knowledge of JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
- Skilled in developing mockups, layouts, user flows and designs
- Programming knowledge of FlexBuilder 3, Flash CS3 and ActionScript 3.0
- Familiarity with CSS, SQL, DB2 and UNIX/Linux development environment
- Proficient with HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML, PHP, SDLC, CSSL, JON, JSP, ASP/ASPX, C++, and AJAX
- Outstanding ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor of Science in Computers and Mathematics, Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Western Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated