764 McSorley St
Belmont, VT 5730
Job Objective Seeking a GIS Programmer position in a company where my Programming skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
GIS Programmer, August 2005 – Present
ESRI Professional Services, Belmont, VT
- Worked effectively with the Technical Lead on multi-million dollar projects related to software solutions.
- Coordinated with the technical team to deliver on-time requirements to customers.
- Worked in a team environment focused on delivering quality COTS.
- Reviewed COTS solution design and progress documents.
GIS Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
GeoSearch, Inc., Belmont, VT
- Reported to the Director of GIS Research Services at the Center for Geographic Analysis (CGA) and with guidance from the CGA Director and Faculty Steering Committee.
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained GIS software platforms at CGA.
- Guided researchers in the correct way to select and use appropriate GIS software platforms and technologies.
- Explored new technologies and introduced them to the Harvard GIS community.
- Provided support for GIS courses.
- Supported the GIS lab and help desk at CGIS.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the development of GIS related fucntional requirements and systems development
- Deep knowledge of programming in an ESRI software environment
- Operational knowledge of a high level language such as C++ C#, Java, COM and VB.NET
- In-depth knowledge in programming tools: VS 2005, MS Visio, UML, HTML, XML
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO