2121 Zaragoza Rd SE
Pomona, CA 91767
Job Objective To obtain a Microsoft Access Programmer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Microsoft Access Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Wind Associates, Pomona, CA
- Supported development of a speciation control documents for an MS Access Project Management Database.
- Defined the periodic extraction and formatting of data from multiple sources and laid out basic queries and reported to the requirements by the customer.
- Defined all algorithms and logic used to extract, format and report data.
- Developed and prepared report specifications based on user requirements.
- Ensured quality and accurate development of reports based on knowledge of the system.
- Established standards around report development to ensure consistency across implementations.
- Reviewed and tested each new release and communicated changes before users are permitted to access the new release.
Microsoft Access Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Rikon, Pomona, CA
- Handled the development of a timeline tracking system for procurement.
- Managed all data related aspects of multiple directory projects through various stages of production.
- Worked as project manager for designing, automation and solution development of various applications.
- Provided site personnel with problem resolution and technical assistance via phoncon and email while dealing with NALCOMIS, SQL and Access.
- Assisted effectively in overall configuration, coordination, maintenance, backup, troubleshooting and the development of specialized application and database procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of MS Access programming with VBA
- Extensive knowledge of with COGNOS, SQL-based applications and Database Administration and design
- Sound knowledge in deploying applications using full SDLC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite-Office, Power Point, Access, Word and Outlook
- Skilled in T-SQL and SQL Server programming
- Outstanding ability to perform multiple system development work which System Design, Development, Testing, Administration, Documentation and Maintenance
- Exceptional ability to manage high volume of projects and tasks
- Ability to solve complex problems and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to follow the programming standards, procedures and policies defined
Bachelor of Science in Computers and Mathematics, Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Winston-Salem State University, North Carolina, NH