17609 Third St
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Job Objective Seeking a Python Programmer position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my Programming skills and knowledge.
Python Programmer, August 2005 â€“ Present
Cybercoders, Owings Mills, MD
- Responsible for the interactive experience of the site.
- Assisted engineering team to ensure efficient and correct implementation.
- Worked with the Product Management and Business roles in team to realize best ways to address user needs and strategic direction.
- Performed targeted user research to analyze customer requirements together with Product Management.
- Analyzed usage design of authentic products.
Python Programmer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
ManTech Intâ€™l Corp., Owings Mills, MD
- Defined and implemented QA tools and processed in Python.
- Created project test plans and detailed test cases.
- Designed, developed and executed automated tests.
- Tracked quality metrics through development and post-release.
- Assisted developers and project team during design and development phase to ensure built for testability.
- Designed and tested scalable object oriented and N-tier database-backed applications.
- Implemented and tested python based web applications interacting with MySQL.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands- on experience in developing web applications using Python on Linux and Unix platform
- Proficient in range of J2EE technologies and frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Solid coding skills in both C / C++, Perl and Python
- Great ability to structure lay-outs, charts and graphs
- In-depth knowledge of designing, coding and testing web based applications
- Outstanding ability to write solid, tested code using dynamic languages and processes for projects
- Exceptional ability to work independently with a team of Python coders
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Southeastern Louisiana University, Louisiana, LA
|Thorough knowledge of programming languages:|
Technically sound with networking protocols and standards including:
Superb in utilizing debugging tools:
Adept with tools and utilities like:
High potential to utilize scripting languages:
Adroit with configuration management using:
Familiarity with reporting tools:
Sound capabilities to: