310 Jennings St
Waynesburg, OH 44688
Job Objective Seeking a Scientific Programmer position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Scientific Programmer, August 2005 – Present
ASL Environmental Sciences Inc., Waynesburg, OH
- Reviewed application design and processing activities to ensure that project requirements and needs are met.
- Determined requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, operating system, interfaced with other application and outputs.
- Analyzed, evaluated and tested program coding prior to implementation to ensure the application is ready for production operation.
- Performed ongoing monitoring of deployed applications to ensure maximum intended performance.
- Scheduled and performed regular improvements, patches, fixes and other upgrades and maintenance.
Scientific Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
GeoEye, Waynesburg, OH
- Conducted complex systems modeling, analysis and simulation to present appropriate solution.
- Investigated and tested complex software systems to improve performance and resolve matters.
- Suggested corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to improve performance.
- Provided technical consultation to other organizations; interacted with senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing software for addressing
- Science, technical and engineering applications
- Familiarity with C++, Java, Fortran, Python, Java and MATLAB Programming languages
- Profound knowledge of creating software design and architecture documentation in an object-oriented programming environment
- Outstanding ability to troubleshoot programming changes, errors and subsequent modifications
- Exceptional ability to write concise and accurate technical instructions throughout program development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Oceanography & Meteorology, Campbellsville University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated