Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a VB Programmer to deliver the best of my professional ability.
23883 Broken Bit Rd
Clewiston, FL 33440
VB Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc., Clewiston, FL
- Assisted senior staff in developing new and maintaining existing software using Oracle, SQL Server, VB.NET and C#.
- Developed and executed project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Prepared engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Analyzed and estimated feasibility, costs, time and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Researched and evaluated software and hardware to assist in programming and to use as program platforms.
- Designed and coded screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaced with other systems.
VB Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Collabera, Clewiston, FL
- Developed LAN based business applications programs.
- Performed data migration and application implementation projects.
- Provided end-user application and technical support.
- Created, extended and enhanced functionality of existing applications and maintained them.
- Assisted effectively in system development, enhancement and maintenance.
- Prepared program test data, test programs and completed program documentations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience developing VB.Net applications in a client server environment
- In depth knowledge of developing systems using Microsoft Visual FoxPro, VB and Microsoft SQL Server
- Skilled in IBM DB2, XML, HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, MS Access and web-site development
- In-depth knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and database optimization concepts
- Excellent VB.NET and ASP.NET skills
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis, programming and design
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA